The National Curriculum for Modern Foreign Languages is based on the fundamental belief that children should be able to communicate for a real purpose in the foreign language. Our curriculum model and teaching methods incorporate a range of approaches used throughout the courses of study to achieve this.
The course provides:
• Practical skills in the target language
• A stimulating and enjoyable language experience
• Attainable targets for pupils of all levels of ability
• A range of learning styles for collaborative group work and individual work
• An understanding and appreciation of foreign cultures
• Skills and positive attitudes towards the further study of languages